Sunday, September 2, 2007

Sunday

It is so nice to have my husband back home with us. We had a great day together today. First we went to Bass Pro. The kids love the huge aquarium and the taxidermy exhibits. We didn't end up buying anything. I did try on a brand of shoes I am thinking of buying. Now I know what size I need. They didn't have my size in the color I want so I passed on them for today. I think I can get a better price online anyway.

We had a quick lunch at Burger King. It was okay. That is not my favorite fast food restaurant but it worked. :>) My 5yo wants to know if the Burger King is married to the Dairy Queen. I think that's cute.

The girls and I finished our Socks read aloud. Now we are reading The Littles Go Exploring. We've read this one before buy my 5yo requested we read it again. It is a fun book.

My 2yo has not been going to bed very well for the last week or so. This is a new thing. Previously she had been doing very well. Last night she got in my 5yo's bed after the 5yo was asleep and TOOK OUT THE 5YO'S EARRINGS!!!!! Ahhhhh!!! Both of them! The 5yo does not like to have her earrings changed so I rarely take them out. We got them put back in place without incident though. It is time to retrain the 2yo what bedtime means. :>) She did much better tonight.

My husband grilled smoked sausages for supper. We even splurged and had buns (we've been low carbing for months). My 5yo also made a cake for us. Tomorrow we are back on our strict eating plan. It was nice to have a treat.

Have a good day!

No comments: